MARKETING MANAGER - TWEED HEADS
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate part-time (4 days a week) Marketing Manager to join our team at our new warehouse HQ in Tweed Heads.
As an integral part of our small team, you will be tasked with implementing strategic marketing initiatives to further enhance our brand visibility and expansion. The preferred applicant will have a positive work ethic, love for all things marketing and the motivation to achieve great results.
- Develop monthly marketing plans and strategies
- Work closely with our Brand Manager + Graphic Designer and create briefs for all branding material and monthly eDM schedule.
- Copywriting for our website and eDM’s
- Manage Klaviyo flows and monitor numbers on % conversions
- Scheduling daily on-brand content across all of our social media platforms e.g. Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry and social media trends.
- Daily community engagement and management of social media accounts including monitoring comments, dm’s, tagged photos etc.
- Influencer marketing/collaborations
- Run digital competitions and develop e-booklets to drive database traffic
- Coordinate with Ads Manager to optimize paid marketing campaigns.
- Plan and coordinate brand and product shoots
- Working collaboratively with all relevant team members
Skills and experience
- Certificate or Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- E-commerce experience highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify and Klaviyo
- Experience using social media scheduling platform
- Facebook advertising experience
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Ability to work in a team environment
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
*Applications close December 8th*